Sunday, March 6, 2011

One Year Later

Dear Diary:

I am doing very well now, T4 levels at normal levels and all is good in my world.  I still need a Forever Home however and that is my goal for 2011.  Along with returning to my buff-Cat God physique and hearing more from Ms. Calico.  The Columbia Daily Tribune published a story on feline hyperthyroidism and I added my ZEKE the CAT BLOG on my personal story about this feline disorder to their COMMENTS section.  Maybe someone will read it and decide to adopt me and my BFF Kiki.  If not maybe they will chuckle and send me a case of Fancy Feast cat food.  Or maybe it will stir fond memories among my VET CARE team and one of them will write me again.
 
I love having fans so comment on my BLOG please!

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment