Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear Ms. Calico

May 28, 2010

Dear Ms. Calico:

Thank you so much for sending me your address.  I have thought about "us" often and hoped you were doing well after your therapy at MU.  So how are you spending your days in Isolation?  Do you have anyone to care for you?  Are you allowed outside to check out the peonies and soon the daisies?

I have been sitting on the deck this afternoon, mellowing out after another night in my laundry room prison.  It is not as hot as it had been so I am enjoying the peace and solitude.  However Kiki awaits my return indoors so we can chase each other around the house.  Don't be jealous - Kiki cannot hold a candle to you, my sweet Princess!

Please write back and tell me how you are doing.  I will keep my laptop on so I can check for your email response!  Oh I hear the dinner bell calling my name.  Later sweets.

Yours,

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment