Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zeke the Cat's Feline Hyper-T Treatment Photo Diary - Dr, Irka

May 5, 2010

Dear Diary:

My only human friend is just outside the door.  She is putting on all sorts of extra clothing.  I guess she doesn't want any cat fur on her dark slacks.  Whatever.

Just get in here and feed me, Dr. Irka!  You are my only friend right now and you are the only one who can get me out of here!  You don't have to take Ms. Calico - that is just a brief spring romance.

It will just be you and me - two for the road - Thelma and Louise (OK that is not a great reference as I am a MALE CAT GOD) - Bonnie and Clyde - that is more like it!

We can grab a motorcycle outside the hotel and just head for the border.  Bring a small helmet and some food.  I can just grab my papers once we get past the guards.  I promise I will take care of you.  I can get a job in Hollywood or even in the Mexico cinema.  I hear they are looking for a new cat to play Puss-n-Boots in the next Shrek movie.  Apparently the one they have now wants to negotiate his contract terms.

Just let me know what you think.  And please don't mention this to Ms. Calico.  In case you don't leave with me I need options while I am here.

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment