Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zeke the Cat's Feline Hyper-T Treatment Photo Diary - Day 23 Redeaux

May 23, 2010

Dear Dr. Irka and MU Vet Team:

I have looked everywhere in my very very small laundry room for you and cannot find you.  Nothing compares to you coming in to see me daily with that special can of food in your hand.  No one is taking photos of me either which means my 15 minutes of fame is either up or Foster Mom  is too busy to take photos.

She should install a web cam so people can watch me 24.7.  It has to be more fun and enjoyable than watching the BP oil spill off the Coast of LA.

I am not sure when I will be let out of prison, my escape plans appear to go nowhere daily.  Foster Mom is not allowed in my room except to feed me and change the cat pan - she has to wear gloves and cannot spend too much time with me.  I am alone and lonely.  However I have a room that is cozy and warm.  t may not be much of a room but it is MY room.

Sunday I was allowed out to watch part of the last episode of LOST the TV Series.  I cannot believe that Kate woke up next to Bob Newhart.  The next thing I will hear is that Jack was in the shower with Victoria Principal.  I guess Hollywood has run out of interesting endings.

I wanted to watch DWTS last night as I had all my cat food bet on Evan.  I have no idea who won as Foster Mom watched NCIS, American Idol, the news, Law & Order, Married with Children, etc., over the span of 30 minutes.  If I didn't know better I would suspect ADD as she could not stop changing channels.

If you know who won DWTS please email me so I can get some sleep.  I am just grateful KATE was voted off and was not in the finals.  I guess tonight we will watch TOP CHEF Masters if Foster Mom can stay awake long enough.  She has a cold (like I care) and is not spending time with me right now.

When you get this please write.  I think you are the only person who loves me right now.

Love and kisses,

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment