Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zeke the Cat's Feline Hyper-T Treatment Photo Diary - Girlfriend whatcha thinking?


May 4, 2010


Dear Diary:

I am a BABE magnet.  A CAT GOD.  I mean, look at that hot calico next to me.  She is the one who got treated April 30 when I freaked out.  She has just started to realize I told her it was no big deal.

Still, she cannot take her eyes off of me and she is always trying to touch me through the metal bars.  And she just talks and talks.

I am loving it but could use some sleep.  But all she wants to do is talk about where this relationship is going, do I have a job, what are my life goals, do I watch LOST the TV series, and last of all, how big is my retirement package!

Jeez you would think she would understand this is just a fling.  I didn't mean to lead her on or anything.

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment