Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zeke the Cat's Feline Hyper-T Treatment Photo Diary - Found Someone to Take my Place


April 30, 2010

Dear Diary:

Just when I had given up hope of being let out of this procedure, luck intervened!  Apparently if the cat gets too stressed they can make it hard for the vet tech to do her/his job.  That happened April 30 in my case and I got released (well released back to their MU Cat Hotel - see accompanying photo).

Luckily for them they had another cat just waiting to be treated (see pretty calico in photo right - Ms. Calico).

I assured her that it was no big deal.  After all I walked out of there on my own.  I suspect she will realize later I lied.  Once she realizes I lied to her I can claim to need rehab for whatever reason I can come up with.  Hello, male cat hoping to get out of medical procedure!  I think that is all the excuse I needed at the time.

I hope my STAR magazine is sent over here so I can see the latest celebrity rehab confession.

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment