Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zeke the Cat's Feline Hyper-T Treatment Photo Diary - My Official ID

April 30, 2010

Dear Diary:

Even though I didn't get treated today I got an official MU ID.  I am so glad.  Now I think I am a TIGER and can start looking through the MU course catalog.  I have plenty of time to do that and get my admission paperwork organized.  I am not sure where my transcripts are however.  Hopefully Foster Mom has a file on me at her house.

I am thinking of going to law school so I can fight for cat rights in Columbia, MO.  That nasty cannot feed the feral cats ordinance comes to mind . . . .

I hope to get a TIGER Photo Badge today.  I want my photo to be taken with my good side showing.

Maybe while I am here I can get a nose consult from the great Plastic Surgeon Dr. Puckett.  He did wonders for Foster Mom on her eyes and he can probably make my nose less Roman and more perky.  I think I would like that and a tummy tuck.

I will ask Dr. Puckett if he will give me a better deal if I refer another cat to him.  Maybe he can do feline lipsuction on Sunshine.  That cat is FAT (see photo left - he has gained 10 lbs since this photo was taken in 2003 - honest, not lying).  I mean FAT.  Talk about  next season's biggest loser applicant.  If only they had one called BIGGEST FELINE LOSER show.

Sunshine might not see it for what it is and think, Zeke is the loser.  He doesn't have his own forever home.  LOL.

Zeke the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment